About The Artist
Isabella Sohn is Los Angeles based Visaul artist and Illustrator who has over 20 years of drawing experience. She has worked for 10 years in creative fields for companies such as Warner Bros, Fox TV Animation. She majored in Media & Animation Design at prestigious Hong-Ik University in South Korea.
With a unique artistic voice, her works, stylish, colorful and rich in texture are heavily influenced by contemporary fashion and animation. Her work is usually focused on people drawings and portraits in various styles using mixed media.
- Winner of Mike's Harder Design Contest
- Certified Fine Art & Watercolor Instructor
- Caricature Artist in Universal Studios Hollywood
- Featured Illustrator in 'Drawn: Vol 2'
- Independent Artist for Art Shows
+ 'RAW Artist: Natural Born Artists' in Hollywood, DTLA, OC
+ 'Glendale Arts & Music Festival'